Our family-run guest house in the heart of the town offers you a perfect base for both business and leisure; from here you can explore all that Louth and The Wolds has to offer by road or foot.
- 7 bedrooms all en-suite
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Communal fridge and microwave
- Free Wi-Fi
- On site carpark (limited spaces available, cannot be reserved)
- Secure bike lock up
- 3 minute walk to the centre
- 4 miles to Cadwell park
We are proud of our four-star rating and maintanance of our silver accolade.
At The Traveller’s, we believe that a good breakfast is an important part of your stay. Our freshly prepared breakfast typically consists of toast, cereals, fresh fruit and a grilled full English with tea or coffee.
We do have a small carpark for our guests at the side of our building on a first come first serve basis. Roadside parking is available nearby. We also offer a secure lock up facility for motorbikes and cycles.
Louth is a historic market town, offering a busy but pleasent local market on a Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. The town is also home to St James’ Church, which boasts the highest spire of any Parish church in England. We are only a few minutes walk away from a great selection of restaurants, cafes, pubs and independent shops.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
1. All our rooms are ensuite.
2. Bookings can be made by email or telephone conversation where the price of your stay will be quoted and advice on payment & location of where to park will be given.
3. The carpark is located at the side of the building on Upgate. It can hold 4 cars and comes on a first come, first served basis. There is also on street parking up the road from The Traveller’s. Help with luggage can be given if needed on arrival.
4. The main entrance is located around the corner of the building from the carpark. As discussed before arrival guests should call 10 minutes before so someone can be ready to check them in. Once details of guests are taken, room keys are issued with a main entrance key also to come and go as required.
5. There are stairs in the main building leading to rooms 1,2,3 & 4. Unfortunately, due to the age of the building and lack of space for it there is no lift on site. Room 5 is situated at the rear of the building which has wooden steps to access. Rooms 6 and the suite are ground floor rooms however have a few single steps where the room levels change.
6. There is a public lounge in the main building which hosts a microwave, fridge, iron, kettle and a dining table & chairs for guests to use.
7. The breakfast room is situated inside the main building which again has a single step to enter. Everything is set out for easy reach ability.
8. We operate a small laundry service for a small charge.
9. We have 2 twin rooms, 4 double rooms & a single room. All our rates include breakfast.