Please let us know if you are showing any Covid symptoms prior to your stay so we can discuss re arranging your booking. We understand it is not a legal requirement to isolate even if testing positive however we are a small, family run business which would be greatly affected if one of the two of us were to become poorly so would appreciate you letting us know so we can ammend your dates.
We will be maintaining cleanliness to help prevent the spread of Covid. Let's help eachother to keep safe by using the provided hand sanitiser and keeping distance where possible.
Our family-run guest house in the heart of the town offers you a perfect base for both business and leisure; from here you can explore all that Louth and The Wolds has to offer by road or foot.
- 7 bedrooms all en-suite
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- On site carpark (limited spaces available, cannot be reserved)
- Gates to store bikes behind (left at your own risk)
- 3 minute walk to the centre
- 4 miles to Cadwell park
At The Traveller’s, we believe that a good breakfast is an important part of your stay. Our freshly prepared breakfast typically consists of toast, cereals and a grilled full English with tea, coffee or fruit juice.
We do have a small carpark for our guests at the side of our building on a first come first serve basis which holds TWO cars only. Roadside parking is available nearby and also a council owner carpark 2 minute walk from the premises. We also allow motorbikes or cycles to park up in our orangery or garden behind our locked metal gates.
Louth is a historic market town, offering a busy but pleasant local market on a Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. The town is also home to St James’ Church, which boasts the highest spire of any Parish church in England. We are only a few minutes walk away from a great selection of restaurants, cafes, pubs and independent shops.
Please call 07753121709 for any enquiries.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
1. All our rooms are ensuite.
2. Bookings can be made by email or telephone conversation where the price of your stay will be quoted and advice on payment & location of where to park will be given.
The carpark is located at the side of the building on Upgate. It can hold 2 cars and comes on a first come, first served basis. There is also on street parking up the road from The Traveller’s. Help with luggage can be given if needed on arrival.
4. The main entrance is located around the corner of the building from the carpark. As discussed before arrival guests should call 10 minutes before so someone can be ready to check them in. Once details of guests are taken, room keys are issued with a main entrance key also to come and go as required.
5. There are stairs in the main building leading to rooms 1,2,3 & 4. Unfortunately, due to the age of the building and lack of space for it there is no lift on site. Room 5 is situated at the rear of the building which has wooden steps to access. Rooms 6 and the suite are ground floor rooms however have a few single steps where the room levels change.
6. There is a public lounge in the main building which hosts a microwave, fridge, iron, kettle and a dining table & chairs for guests to use. (restrictions currently in place in communal area)
7. The breakfast room is situated inside the main building which again has a single step to enter. Everything is set out for easy reach ability.
8. We operate a small laundry service for a small charge.
9. We have 2 twin rooms, 4 double rooms, a single room and our suite. All our rates include breakfast.